Wednesday, June 5, 2013

KDrama: When A Man's In Love 2013

Song Seung Heun. I've first seen him on the drama Endless love with Song Hye Kyo and from then on I got to love him. Then we watched his movie He Was Cool which became one of my favorites. The movie was funny and it was great. Song Seung Heun was really cool. Then he appeared on the drama East of Eden. I wasn't able to really watch it but I heard it was good. I also haven't seen My Princess and Dr. Jin but I'm planning to. Maybe after I finished When A Man's In Love. :)



So, When A Man's In Love is his latest drama and I'm loving it. I'm on my 8th episode now and I'm planning to finish it this weekend. I really love romantic action dramas and this one is just perfect. With Song Seung Heun with it, he makes it even better. :))




The story is about Han Tae Sang, a former gangster, who became a successful business man. He used to be cold-blooded and harsh until he met Seo Mi Do. The two met when Tae Sang went to collect the money that Mi Do's father borrowed from them. But Mi Do's father didn't have the money so Tae Sang threatened them. Mi Do promised that she will return the money but she needed time. Tae Sang agreed and waited for her promise. He can actually see himself on Mi Do when he was younger and somehow he felt different towards her.

I really want to tell everything about this drama but I think it's better to watch it. I'll just be a spoiler. :))

 I think this is Episode 4. Tae Sang was waiting for Mi Do inside their bookstore. Jae Hee walked her home and kissed her and of course she was surprised.


This is funny. Mi Do gave Tae Sang a gift, I think it's some kind of moisturizer and face mask. Mi Do asked him to put it on and take a picture and she wanted him to send it to her. Tae Sang was having a second thought about it but in the end he actually did it. It was also funny since Chang Hee caught him. Kekeke.


 

Episode 7. When Mi Do showed Tae Sang the ring her gave her. He was so happy.

 Tae Sang doesn't want Mi Do to call him Mr. Han. So she asked what should she call him and he suggested Oppa. Hahaha. I won't mind calling him Oppa. :))))

I like it when Mi Do just know what to do every time Tae Sang is not in the mood. :))


They pass by each other and pretend like they're not in a relationship. Tae Sang is cute. :))


And this. When you try to be a know-it-all when in fact you just googled it. Lol. Mi Do found his list about "How To Become a Good Boyfriend" :))

This drama is really funny and surprising. I love them both and I love how the story is made. I know there would me more interesting, funny, dramatic and exciting scenes so I'm really excited for the next episodes. :D

060513

No comments:

Post a Comment