Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hard times can't last forever!

There will always be bad times in everyone's life and I think the past few days were just some of those for me... A lot had happened and I'm feeling down because of it. :(

I know I'm not that bad but these past few days, I noticed that I'd been hard headed and mean towards my sister. We argue a lot and last time was the worst ever. I talked back to her and even cursed her that I regretted  it after. We used to argue before but not like that. And when we fight, we don't usually kick each other, we don't say mean words and we don't curse each other. But that time, we were like strangers and not sisters. We said a lot of things that we regretted after. It was sad, it was depressing, it was not right. And just this evening we had another fight. This time it's my fault. I know it's my fault. But I would've not do that if she just apologized for what she did the last time. Coz until now she hasn't apologized for kicking me 5 times. I still hate her for that and I swore I wouldn't do anything she asked unless she apologized. I know she's older than me but I don't care. She did something wrong so she should apologize. I know I'm at fault too but she's too much. She always does whatever she wants and she doesn't care if it hurts us or not. I hate her! Now I'm feeling bad because I know I'm at fault too and that I did something wrong. But I just can't let her do whatever she wants. I have feelings too and I hate her.

Another thing is the problem with my youngest sister. She's only 12 but her attitude is very different from those normal 12-yr-old girls. She's hard headed, doesn't have interest on studying, always want to go somewhere, so into texting, facebook, twitter and what's surprising is she already has a boyfriend. (While I don't have. Wow) It's hard dealing with her now a days and it's worrying our parents. Our parents are both away from here so it's really hard even though they want to talk to her.

Past days were a bit hard for me, us, but I know it can't last forever. We just have to believe that everything will be okay soon. I hope! :)

062613

No comments:

Post a Comment