Saturday, October 22, 2016

#FreeTheJoy with Limited Edition Cadbury Dairy Milk Christmas Flavors

It's October, you guys!! And Ber months mean Christmas is just around the corner. Yay! But, but! That's not all, because Cadbury Dairy Milk’s limited edition Christmas flavors are back which make Christmas even sweeter and merrier! :D

I remember everytime our dad comes home from abroad with a bag of Duty Free and my sisters and I are all excited to find Cadbury Dairy Milk bars inside. You can actually say that we're Cadbury Dairy Milk kids because since we were little until now it's our favorite. These limited Cadbury Dairy Milk Christmas flavors actually remind me of them and now I know what to give them this Christmas! 

For each of them I decided to give these Cadbury Dairy Milk’s limited edition Christmas flavors.
My older sister, Anne, likes chocolate cookies and red jellies so I really believe she's going to love Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest. Since she's working even on holidays, Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest will keep her company and I'm certain she's going to enjoy its crunchiness and chewiness.
Yana, on the other hand, likes her chocolate to be filled with flavors so I think Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla is perfect for her. The French vanilla cream will surely surprise her and I can't wait to see how she's going to love it.
 And then our youngest sister, Aly, will definitely enjoy Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse since chocolate mousse is just her favorite! This light and airy chocolate-flavored cream enveloped in classic milk chocolate shell compliments her personality of being a sweet sister.

Now I know what to give my sisters this Christmas thanks to Cadbury Dairy Milk. I'm sure all of them are going to love it and I hope this will earn me votes to be the Sister of the Year! :D

Are you looking for the best gift to give this Christmas? Why not give a Cadbury Dairy Milk to your loved ones? I'm sure they're going to love these limited edition Christmas flavors too!

“Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest, Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla, and Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse are available in 180g packs for a suggested retail price of P180.00. Hurry and get all flavors – available until supplies last! #FreeTheJoy this Christmas with Cadbury Dairy Milk! ”

No comments:

Post a Comment