Saturday, October 22, 2016

Why I want an OPPO F1s


When choosing a new phone, we consider a lot of things. The look, the camera, the RAM, its OS and of course the other important specifications. I, myself, am choosy when buying a new phone. The camera should be at least 8MP, it should have big memory since I love downloading music, and it should be user friendly among other things. I admit I'm not an expert when it comes to the latest gadgets but I know what I want. And what I want is OPPO F1s and there's no doubt about it since it has the best features I'm looking for in a phone.

I first heard about OPPO F1s when it made a noise about its camera branding it Selfie Expert. I was intrigued so of course I made my own research. Sure enough, I've read a lot of good reviews about it and was convinced I needed to get one for myself.
But what I like best in OPPO F1s is its 3GB RAM because, really, who wants a slow phone that always lags when you're watching a YouTube video or playing a game? I'm a fan of watching online videos and I also have soooo many apps on my phone so it'll be perfect if I have an OPPO F1s to make switching between apps easier and faster.

In short, I really really want to have an OPPO F1s! It'll be the perfect Christmas present because, hey, Christmas is just around the corner! I also just said goodbye to my old phone of 4 years, if you believe it, so now I'm looking for a new one and like I said, I really want to have an OPPO F1s! A friend of mine also has an OPPO phone and told me she's loving it. The camera is her favorite feature because, of course, everyone loves to take selfies! :)

 And I believe I've been a good girl this year so I think I deserve a little present this Christmas. How I wish Secret Santa could hear my prayer!

If you want more information about OPPO F1s, visit here.
To know more about the contest, visit Nuffnang.

No comments:

Post a Comment