Sunday, June 24, 2012

KDrama: Dream High 2011

I just love this drama. The characters, the songs, the story but I was a bit disappointed with the ending. I mean why the hell did Hye mi and Sam dong end up together? Isn’t it supposed to be Hye mi and Shin kuk, right? Don't get me wrong,  I love Sam dong but the first part story made us all think that Hye mi and Shin kuk will end up together because of their childhood memories but what happened? Anyway, no matter what I do, it won’t change anymore. Even though I really wanted it to be Hye mi and Shin kuk. :(
I love the part where they sang and danced Genie of SNSD. I love how Hye mi did it, Shin kuk and Sam dong were just so cute and I love Pil suk’s voice. And also when Hye mi sang Winter Child for Shin kuk. Isn’t that sweet? :”>

But I can’t still get over the fact that Hye mi and Sam dong ended up together every time I watch this drama. Why did it have to be like that? Why can’t it be Hye mi and Shin kuk? Waaaaa…  Okay, I’m gonna shut up now. Hope Dream High 2 will be great :)

050512

No comments:

Post a Comment