Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rain. Music. Me.

 
 
     Plug in earphones and ignore the world. I just love it when it’s raining and I sit beside the window just listening to my favorite songs. Watching the rain makes me feel good but there are also times when it makes me sad. Like today. I don’t know what’s wrong but I just feel so alone. Like I don’t have anyone to talk to. I feel like everyone’s running away from me and they don’t care about me. I just feel like that. And I don’t know why.

     That’s why I’m thankful to my iPod. It always accompanies me on times when I feel sad. I plug in my earphones and then everything else disappears. It’s like there’s only me and my iPod. I forget all those things that bother me because I’m listening to my favorite songs, just me and the songs. 


050612

No comments:

Post a Comment