Monday, June 4, 2012

Movies 101

     I always wish that my life is like a movie. You know, a perfect life with my family and best friends. I'm in a great school where I'm popular and a lot of boys like me and things like that. Isn't that awesome? I mean who doesn't want a perfect life? Everyone wants it, but not everyone has it. It's only possible in movies that's why I want my life to be like those movies. Everything I want, the love story I always dreamed of, the happy life I always wanted, and the happy ever after ending. How perfect! But wake up, movies are movies and my life is just  far from those. Sooo far!
     
     But movie or not, I love my life. And maybe I should stop watching a lot of movies because they just give me high expectations about life. But even though, I love movies, a lot! :) So here are some of my favorite movies. Movies I can always watch anytime, anywhere, any occasion, any situation. I just  love them. ;)

- A Cinderella Story
 Once upon a time... can happen any time.
- New York Minute
 Anything can change in a New York minute.
- 27 Dresses
 She's about to find the perfect fit.
- Barbie as Rapunzel  
  Love and Imagination can change the world.
- Prom
 It's nice to be around someone who believes in something so much.- Jesse
- Bride Wars
 Best friends should share everything.. expect their wedding day!
-A Walk To Remember
 Our love is like the wind... I can't see it, but I sure can feel it. - Landon
- The Lucky One
 Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people. - Elizabeth
- Sleep Over
 The rules are set. The game is on.
- The Last Song
 Do you ever really forget your first heartbreak?
- If Only
 His love for her forced fate to change.
- Letters To Juliet
 The greatest love story ever told... is your own.
- Dear John
 Two weeks together, that's all it took, two weeks for me to fall for you.- John
- The Proposal
 Margaret, will you marry me? Because I'd like to date you. - Andrew
- Titanic
 "You're crazy." - Rose
"That's what everybody says. But with all due respect, Miss, I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here." - Jack
- What A Girl Wants
 Trying to fit in. Born to stand out.
- 17 Again
 Who says you're only young once?
- The Notebook
 Behind every great love is a great story.
- Wind struck
  If only I can feel you....even as the win.
- Chasing Liberty
 How do you fall in love with the whole world watching?
- Lizzie McGuire
  The only risk in taking an adventure is not taking it at all.
- Love Wedding Marriage
 When a newly wedded marriage counselor learns that her seemingly happy parents are serious candidates for divorce, she throws all the rules out the window to repair their fractured relationship.
- Flipped
 You never forget your first love.
- Aquamarine
 When you find love, I guess it's really beautiful. I mean, that's what I've read in magazines. - Hailey
- The Vow
 I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. - Leo
- The Art of Getting By
 The toughest lesson is love.
- Confession of A Teenage Drama Queen
 She's making a scene over everything.
- Life As We Know It
  A comedy about taking it one step at a time.
- Tangled 
They're taking adventure to new lengths.
- Easy A
 A is for Awesome.- Olive
- Beastly
 Love is never ugly.
- Princess Diaries
 She rocks. She rules. She reigns.
- Prince & Me
 Finding your inner princess can be such a royal pain.
- Ice Princess
 From Scholastic...To Fantastic!
- So Close
 A gun is like a bird. If you don't grab it tightly enough, it flies away. If you grab it too tightly, it will die.- Hong Yat Hong
- Dare Devil
 When the streets have gone to Hell - have faith in the Devil.
- The Perfect Man
 Hey all you bloggers, it's me, the girl on the move. Well my mom got her heart broken again, so we're setting off on another big adventure. That's my mom's word for running away.- Holly
- Herbie Fully Loaded
 I'm being carjacked by my own car!- Maggie
- Snow White
Still the fairest of them all!
- Cinderella
 Midnight never strikes when you're in love.
- Beauty & The Beast
 The most beautiful love story ever told as it has never been seen before.
- Peter Pan
 All children grow up except one.
- Mulan
 This time, the princess saves the prince.
- Mulan 2
She's primped. She's engaged. She's back.
- Pocahontas
 Two different worlds. One true love.
- Sleeping Beauty
 Awaken to a World of Wonders!
- Mirror Mirror
 The Snow White legend comes alive.
- Tarzan
  An immortal legend. As you've only imagined.
- Tarzan 2  
 Be strong, be true, be forever *who you are*. - Kala
- Shrek
 The Prince isn't charming. The Princess isn't sleeping. The sidekick isn't helping. The ogre is the hero. Fairy tales will never be the same again.
- Shrek 2 
 Once upon another time...
- Shrek the Third
 For the funniest happily ever after.
- The Lake House
 How do you hold on to someone you've never met?
- One For The Money
 She's looking for a few not-so-good men.
- Howl's Moving Castle
 "Let’s run! Don’t fight them, Howl!" - Sophie
"Sorry, I’ve had enough of running away, Sophie. Now I’ve got something I want to protect. It’s you." -Howl
- Spirited Away
 Once you meet someone, you never really forget them. 

And all these other movies...

- Whisper of the Heart
- Tales from Earthsea
- Secret World of Arriety
- The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
- Sunny
- He Was Cool
- Love So Divine
- A Moment to Remember 
-Pocahontas 2
- Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Tarzan and Jane

^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment