Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sometimes, just sometimes...

Sometimes, I need a friend too. Someone who will ask if I’m doing well even though she can see I am. Someone who will be there for me just to be sure I’m fine. Someone who will listen when I start talking about everything, someone who will stay when everybody else walks away. I need a friend who will comfort me when I start complaining about my life and just a friend who will say that everything will be fine. And for once, I want to be a friend too. Not the friend who always gives advice but the friend who will ask for some. Not the friend who always asks “what’s the problem?” but the friend who will be asked. Not the friend who always listens but the friend being listened to. Not the friend who always says everything will be fine but the friend being told to. Not the friend who always says I’m fine even though everything seems so hard but the friend who can also lean onto someone else. For once, I want to be that friend, the one who is comforted not the one who always pretend to be strong.

Just sometimes, I feel sad too. I maybe smiling but there are times when I feel down and alone. And sometimes I just need a friend to talk to. So I hope that whenever I need one, I can find someone by my side. :) 

 
050612

No comments:

Post a Comment