Monday, January 13, 2014

Concert: 8123 Manila (The Maine, This Centruy & Nick Santino) 01122014


Nick Santino, This Century and The Maine
Show started around 7:30 and when the lights turned out it was time to scream and jump. I was with my sister and we really enjoyed the night. Nick started the show and I love him. I was not familiar with the songs he played but I sang my heart out when he sang Baby Blue Eyes. It was my favorite part of the show. We really love that song and we love love love Nick so much! It's just so sad that ARTTM is already disbanded. My sis and I screamed all throughout his performance and we don't regret it. Next was This Century. I know them but I'm not familiar with their songs. Sure I heard about them before but I'm not a fan. But when we saw and heard them last night, instantly I became a fan. They were good and I like Joel. They performed 7 songs, I think, and only Slow Dance Night was the one I knew. There were breaks in between artists and The Maine showed up around 9:30. It was epic. They were so good and I love them! I knew almost all the songs they played and I super enjoyed Right Girl! I also loved it when they played Into Your Arms because it's one of my favorite songs! It was really an amazing night. Thank you Nick, This Century and The Maine for coming here and we really hope you would come back here soooon!

 Into Your Arms - The Maine

The Maine setlist :))))

 Another unforgettable night for us! Thank you Pulp for bringing them here especially to Ms. Happee for giving us tickets. :)) Nick, This Century and The Maine really rock! :))

01122014

No comments:

Post a Comment