Friday, January 24, 2014

Book: Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern

I've read this book many times before and decided to read it again last night since I'm really excited for the movie. It's one of my favorites and it makes me laugh and cry every time. I just love the characters, the story and how Rosie and Alex finally realized that they were meant to be together after so many years of trials, heartaches, and lost. It's one of those stories we all wished we have because who wouldn't want a bestfriend anyway? Even if  it's a boy.

I love hove how Rosie and Alex stayed in touch even after Alex went to Boston to study and how they grew up apart but still didn't forget that they were bestfriends and nothing or no one can change that even if their boyfriends/girlfriends didn't like them because they were the best of bestfriends. It was a really good story with a lot of twists that I really wanted to jump into the book and tell Rosie "no, go to Alex!". But then I was happy that in the end they still found their way back to each other. If only Rosie told Alex sooner about the silence she felt when she kissed him back in Boston and if only Alex was also brave enough to tell Rosie about the same silence that made him crazy thinking about, then maybe they found love much much sooner. After all, soul mates always end up together.


012414

No comments:

Post a Comment