Friday, January 17, 2014

First Love

What's with me and first loves? Seriously! Why do I feel so much about it? I mean, I feel different everytime I watch movies about first love. When the guy finally realizes that he likes the girl and for the first time he knows that he's in love and sort of things. Or when the girl breaks up with her boyfriend because she realizes that she doesn't really love him and that she's in love with someone else. Or when the guy is with the girl he likes and respects her and do things the girl will like. Oh please! I'm so done with first love but why? I guess maybe because I remember the feeling of having your first love. When you feel all happy and excited seeing that guy and you just want to be with him all the time. Anyway, I just miss that feeling. 

But who doesn't remember his/her first love? Everyone remembers their first love! I do. But won't tell you about it anymore. :)

011714

No comments:

Post a Comment