Monday, January 6, 2014

First Wedding Event

I was invited by my friend on one of her events last Saturday and I really enjoyed it. She's an event coordinator and she's been telling me she'll get me in on their team one of  these days coz I really love events too.

She asked me the night before if I want to help her with the event and of course I said yes especially because it was a wedding. So she told me everything I had to know from what to wear to what to do and I  was so excited because it was my first event that I really prepared myself for it. So we met early in the morning and drove up to the hotel to check the bride. My friend was in charged on the bride and I was in charged to check the church and the reception. It was kinda difficult at first and we were short of time to do the remaining preparations because our head wasn't able to prepare some of the things we needed but then we were able to finish everything just before the ceremony started. It was kinda tiring but really wonderful. I mean, I always love weddings and I've never been to many before and seeing an actual one happening in front of me really amazed and moved me. That feeling when you see the bride walking to meet the guy and they looked at each other, that's my favorite part.

It was around 4 when we went back to the reception. It was already done and everything was ready. The program started 6 in the evening and everything went smoothly for us. I met new friends and we all enjoyed it. We helped each other side by side until it ended and it was a job well done.

I didn't only enjoy it but I also earned. Thanks to my friend who invited me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment