Saturday, January 11, 2014

TGFB!

TGFB. Thank God For Bestfriends! 
May, Me, Marc & Larra
(upper right from left to right)
 
Eight years and still counting. I really thank God for giving me wonderful, amazing, funny and crazy bestfriends! :) For 8 years we shared happiness, sadness, crazy adventures, funny moments and different experiences with each other. Eight years of wonderful and blessed friendship. 
I really hope we could stay like that until we grow old and time will come that we will laugh at ourselves as we look back at our old times together. We will laugh at the stupid things we did together and smile at the memories we made together. We will cry when we remember the hard times we had but then smile as we remember that we had each other as we faced those hard times of our lives.
Life is really hard without bestfriend/s and I can't imagine my life without these people. I love them as I love my sisters. God gave me 3 sisters but Marc, May and Larra have always been and will always be like real sisters too. They're part of my family.

011013

No comments:

Post a Comment