Thursday, September 10, 2015

To the guy who left then came back

When you thought you've already gotten over him, he will prove you wrong. 

God, I hate this feeling! When you're finally over him but then all of a sudden, surprise surprise, he comes back confusing your heart again! It's like you just got your heart repaired and now he has ripped it open once again. And it hurts. 

It's been forever since the last time we talked and I hate it that he has to talk to me again. Why now after all those years? Why now when I've finally moved on? Why now when I'm trying to be happy again? I won't lie and say it didn't make me happy, hell I was very happy, but when I realized it didn't mean anything to him, it hurt. I know I shouldn't give any meaning to why he pm-ed me but I can't help but wonder, Why now? Why again after all those years? Maybe I just wanted it to have any meaning that's why I'm feeling like this or maybe he was just being friendly but either way it hurts. Because it took me four damn years to get over him and now that I've finally accepted that he's gone, that's when he chose to come back in my life. Isn't it unfair?! Maybe all I really wanted is a closure because we didn't even have a formal break up. One day we were in a relationship, the next day we were strangers. And I hate to admit it but I still miss him once in a while. God, I miss him once in a while. 

Well, let's just wait and see what will happen. 

"There comes a point, when it's not that you don't care anymore, you just can't."

No comments:

Post a Comment