Friday, February 3, 2017

OPPO F1s: Travel Essentials

Yes, adventure awaits so we must go find it! I'm one who loves to travel and I promised myself one day I'm going to seek great adventures. I'll go wherever I want, visiting places and exploring wonders I've been dreaming to see. Yeah, well, someday! For now, I'm here tell you about my travel essentials, things I ALWAYS and MUST bring whenever I travel.

Whether it's a 3D2N or an overnight trip, whether local or international, your first or tenth trip, it helps that you're prepared and have everything you need in your backpack/luggage. I've been to a lot of trips with my family and friends before and I admit I'm one to always forget to bring something, be it socks or sunscreen. So, to never again forget something, I made sure to make a list of essentials I must bring on a trip.

 #1 - Passport, IDs, and other Travel Documents (if international)
Imagine you're about to board your plane going to Korea and the flight clerk asks for your passport so you stop for a while to look for it but you realize you forgot to bring it. Just imagine that!

#2 - Pocket money
You should always have spending money when you travel. Whether you spend it for food or other things, money is a travel essential.

#3 - Map
It always helps when you know your way around a new place. So bring a map! Or your smartphone for Waze.

 #4 - Camera and other gadgets (Cellphone, charger, international travel plug adapter, etc)
“What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” - Karl Lagerfeld
What's an adventure without selfies, you guys!

#5 - A book
I'm a book nerd so I always bring a book wherever I go. And, and! reading can get you through traffic (if you're not the driver), waiting line, awkward conversations with strangers and just anything. So bring a book!

#6 - Sunscreen and Shawl/Scarf
Going to the beach, hiking or even when you're just visiting your grandmother, you can never go wrong with a sunscreen! To protect yourself from the sun, you can also use a shawl. 

#7 - My planner and pens
I love to write so my planner and pens go wherever I am. 

#8 - Small med kit
Now we don't want anybody getting hurt or scraping his knee but it's always good to be prepared.

#9 - A change of clothes and small towel (if it's only a day tour)
Unexpected or unplanned things always happen and you don't want to regret it when you decided you want to go for a swim but can't since you don't have a change of clothes. This goes when you accidental spill your coffee on your shirt too.

#10 -  Travel bag with clothes and other necessities (if overnight or longer)
Need I explain this? Because I dare you go on a trip without a travel bag! And a toothbrush!

#11 - Toiletry bag
Hand sanitizer, tissue, shampoo, soap, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, make up and everything else, put everything here and you're good to go!

#12 - Resealable plastic bags
I just always bring resealable bags just in case. 

 ***
Now, now, there's a new travel essential for me that I need to get before I plan my next travel! I've been actually eyeing this one for a while now and I'll be happy to get myself one this year. (Hopefully!) What I'm telling you about is OPPO F1s!! Yes, that one! :D

 Who wouldn't want a smartphone like OPPO F1s when it has:
16MP Front Camera
Beautify 4.0
Filters
13MP Rear Camera
Selfie Panorama
0.22s Touch Access
3GB RAM
Customizable fingerprint-activated app launch
(and a lot more impressive features and specs!)

See? Just imagine yourself on one of your trips with this smartphone, taking selfies and enjoying your apps! I'm a selfie addict myself so having a phone like OPPO F1s would be very handy since I can take good selfies, can easily switch between apps and won't worry about my phone acting up!

So #13 on my list is OPPO F1s for who needs a dslr when I have an OPPO F1s!
*Now cue Leaving On A Jet Plane*

If you want more information about OPPO F1s, visit here.
To know more about the contest, visit Nuffnang.

No comments:

Post a Comment