Tuesday, May 12, 2015

MOTHER'S DAY! ♚✿

To my angel and my mother
You're my sun, you're my shelter,
I'll stay with you through whatever,
I thank and love you forever.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY! 
AND TO ALL THE LOVELY MOTHERS IN THE WORLD! :)

It's sad that we don't live with our mom and we don't get to spent Mother's Day with her when we're supposed to make her feel special. Nevertheless, she knows how much we love her and that she's still here with us even though she's living miles away. 
 
So last Mother's Day, we called her and spent hours talking with her about everything. It was nice and it was good hearing all her stories again. It was just like when we were young when we used to talk all night about everything in life. We miss that. And though we're not together we always know that we live in each other's heart. 
#throwback
 
We also gave out flowers to our Tita's and to the other mommies living in our neighborhood. They were surprised and I can tell that they loved it. :) 
 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
05092015

No comments:

Post a Comment