Sunday, May 3, 2015

TV Series: The Last Ship (2014) Season1

 ★★★★/★★★★★

 Main Characters:
Eric Dane as CDR Tom Chandler
Rhona Mitra as Dr. Rachel Scott
Adam Baldwin as CDR Mike Slattery 

I regret watching this show just now because it's amazing! I should've watched it the first time it was aired last year. Too bad I have a lot on my list but since all the shows I've been watching are still on going and updating, I had the chance to start a new one. And I'm glad I decided to watch this series. The story, the characters, everything is perfect and I loved how the story started. It only has 10 episodes so I was able to finish it in one day. It's a little short for me so I'm really looking forward to Season 2! I wonder how Capt. Chandler and his crew will face the sick world now that they have the cure and how far they are willing to go to protect it from new enemies.

Synopsis: (Wikipedia)
After a global viral pandemic wipes out over 80% of the world's population, the crew (consisting of 218 men and women) of a lone unaffected U.S. Navy guided missile destroyer, the fictional USS Nathan James (DDG-151), must try to find a cure, to stop the virus and save humanity.


Now here's the trailer for Season 2:

05032015

No comments:

Post a Comment