Tuesday, May 26, 2015

TV Series: NCIS: LA (2009)

Main Characters:
Chris O'Donnell as G. Callen
 LL Cool J as Sam Hanna
Daniela Ruah as Kensi Blye
Linda Hunt as Henrietta "Hetty" Lange
Barrett Foa as Eric Beale
Eric Christian Olsen as Marty Deeks
Renée Felice Smith as Nell Jones
Peter Cambor as Nate Getz
Miguel Ferrer as Owen Granger

Premise: (Wikipedia)
The series follows the exploits of the Los Angeles–based Office of Special Projects (OSP), an elite division of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service that specializes in undercover assignments. 

I've seen some of the episodes before but didn't really think of watching the series until I got to know Detective Marty Deeks so now I can't stop watching it. I've finished three seasons in a week, watching the fourth season now and I really need to finish until season 6 because season 7 is about to start already.

It's the usual police procedural drama that solve cases each episode but this series caught my attention because of the characters. The characters have great chemistry with one another making you laugh everytime you watch them. They are so funny I replay all the scenes that I love, not twice, not thrice but until I get tired of it. Lol. xD There's this one scene when Deeks and Kensi are working on a case and they have to talk to the victim's friend and Deeks is flirting with the girl and gives her his calling card in case she remembers something relevant to the case but Kensi takes it back telling the girl that it's for her own safety thus Deeks calling her 'cop blocker'. It's so funny I've watched it hundred times! Seriously! :)
New favorite characters: Deeks and Kensi #densi
  NCIS: LA 

Hetty, Eric, Nell, Callen, Kensi, Deeks & Sam :)

Give it a try and you just might find your new favorite series. :)
05262015

No comments:

Post a Comment