Friday, May 29, 2015

Playlist: Kelly Carkson 🎧

I loved Kelly Clarkson ever since she won AI and I still love her until now. She used to be the Queen of Heartbreak songs for me because of her songs Cry, Already Gone and Behind These Hazel Eyes and I love all her other songs. She's one of those artists that I will always love because she's simply amazing.


🎶 My Life Would Suck Without You 🎶

🎶 Mr. Know It All 🎶

🎶 Since U Been Gone 🎶

🎶 Behind These Hazel Eyes 🎶

🎶 Already Gone 🎶

🎶 Stronger 🎶

🎶 Heartbeat Song 🎶

🎶 Because of You 🎶

🎶 Breakaway 🎶

🎶 Dark Side 🎶

 ðŸŽ¶ Tie It Up 🎶

🎶 People Like Us 🎶

I do love all her songs and some of my other favorites are Standing In Front of You, Einstein, The War is Over, Cry, Honesty and her version of I Can't Make You Love Me. ♫♪
 
05292015

No comments:

Post a Comment