Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy, Sad, and Thankful :)

THESIS. We've been working on our Thesis since November last year and we've been so stressed because of it. But now it's really over. We already defended it in front of the panelists and got a very satisfying score, 10 balls :) And though we didn't get 12 balls, it's okay since we knew on ourselves that we did our very best to defend that thesis and if that's what we deserved, we're fine with  it. So I'm very happy that at last I can sleep peacefully at night again without thinking of how to do/write/revise/ our thesis. I'm very very HAPPY! :)

HIM. I don't know why but I miss him. Maybe I just got used to him always looking for me, always texting me, always accompanying me and everything. Now he's avoiding me and it sucks, really! And I don't want to see him at school or anywhere anymore because he just ignores me every time we see each other. I can't take that so it's better for me not to see him than to see him and he'll just going to ignore me. Ouch. And everything really changed after that night and now I regret telling him those things. If only I can take them back, I would. But I can't. And now because of him I'm SAD. :(

EVERYTHING. It's my month and everything is going smoothly for me. We're working on our MICE now and I hope everything will be fine. Though we have some problems, I know that we can do it and this convention will be a success. I'm hoping we can work things out and that everyone will cooperate with one another :) Christmas is also coming, Daddy's going home next month, Mommy might visit here, Thesis defense was a success, my birthday is coming, Larra's birthday is coming, and there's a lot of exciting things to happen. I'm looking forward for the rest of the month and I'm very excited for the things that will happen. For now I just want to enjoy and I want to reward myself because I'm finally done with our thesis.I'm relieved and I am THANKFUL! :D


 091712

No comments:

Post a Comment