Thursday, September 20, 2012

Anime: When will my feelings reach you?

 ~ Kimi Ni Todoke ~
 
 
"Everyone was affected by you trying your best. You didn't notice it? You affect me as well."
 
"If you can tell me what you want to say, tell me then. I want to hear 
it... Because no matter what you say, my feelings won't change."
 
"There isn't anyone else in the world who means more to me than you." 
 
 "My feelings aren’t any different from yours. We feel the same way, don’t we?"
 
'Without me even realizing it, I've fallen in love." 

- Kazehaya
 
 
 "When I told him my feelings, he understood. When I said I wasn't lying, he believed me."
 
 "The single phrase and that smile is always urging me forward" 
 
 "When I told him my feelings, he understood. When I said I wasn't lying, he believed me."
 
 "Thank you. It's like your words are giving me an opportunity to change. The one who has the power to affect me is always you."
 
 -Sawako
 
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
 
 
  
 Kazehaya: When will it reach you.. the feeling I felt that day? This feeling that has grown so big.

 
Kazehaya: It’s like a dream. I’ve finally reached you. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


092012 

No comments:

Post a Comment