Monday, September 10, 2012

Before vs Now


Before                                                                                  Now
You used to text me every day.                                        No more text from you anymore.
You used to wait for me after school.           You don’t want me to see you anymore.
You used to ask my friends where I was                        You don’t talk about me anymore.
when I wasn’t with them.
You used to tell me everything.                                   You don’t talk to me anymore.
You used to accompany me everywhere.                                      You’re avoiding me now.
You used to care about me.                                     You don’t give a damn about me now.
You used to like me.                                        I don’t know if you still feel the same.


How sad life can be :(

No comments:

Post a Comment