Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Love Me If You Dare! :)

Just a game. Are you game or not? 

Say Hi to me. Game or not?
Ask my name. Game or not?
Know me. Game or not?
Tell me you're stupid. Game or not?
Bring me somewhere far. Game or not?
Tell me your secrets. Game or not?
Scream your fears. Game or not?
Eat bugs. Game or not?
Jump off a bridge. Game or not?
Drive around your dad's car. Game or not?
Tell my teacher that you're my father. Game or not?
Make my enemy cry. Game or not?
Slap yourself. Game or not?
Buy me concert tickets. Game or not?
Pee on women's bathroom. Game or not?
Throw away your favorite Cd's. Game or not?
          Cook for me. Game or not?
Take me to Europe. Game or not?
Ride a roller coaster 4x. Game or not?  
Make a baby cry. Game or not?
Let's walk all day. Game or not?
Don't take shower for a week. Game or not? 
Treat me like a princess. Game or not? 
Laugh all day. Game or not?
Say only positive words on a day. Game or not?
Call me beautiful for a week. Game or not?     
Date me. Game or not?
Say you like me. Game or not?
Tell me you love me. Game or not?
Love me. Game or not? 
  
 
It's just a game. Are you game or not? 

090312

2 comments: