Saturday, September 1, 2012

September ♥

 Please be AWESOME! :D

And the countdown starts now :)))))
20 days before my Dad's Birthday
24 days before Mine and Mom's
25 days before Kia's
26 days before Larra and Avril's
27 days before Shindong's
28 days before Marianne's 
and 114 days before Christmas!
I'm sooo excited :))))

But there are also things I am not so excited about. Like our Thesis defense and Sports fest. Grrr.
I'm not confident on our thesis so I'm very very nervous about it and I don't really like going to school when it's Sports fest. So basically I just won't attend that one. And oh, one thing more, I hate rain which I remember that September is a rainy month. But pls, no more too much rain for this month. :)

Last one, I wish that this month will be a great one. No more problems, no more stress, and no more sleepless nights! Please? :) Just happy days, good vibes and blessing! Thank You! :)

090112

No comments:

Post a Comment