Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Good Cry.

Sometimes you just need a good cry. You just need to scream out all your problems and all the things that bother you. Cry out all your worries and believe that it's time to let the good thoughts fill you. Let go of your anger and be relieved. Cry yourself out and believe that after that cry, everything will be fine. Everything will be okay and everything will be alright. Just cry and let everything be fine. :)

I don't know why I feel this way but I'm hurt. I admit that I'm not a perfect girl, nobody is, and I make mistakes but I know in myself that I'm not doing anything that I know would be bad for me and is wrong. I sometimes lie but I have my reasons. I'm a teenager and it's just normal that I explore many things. I go on adventure, I try different things and I meet new people but I know my limitations. I also make decisions for myself that I know will be good for me. And I won't do anything bad coz I know the consequences of my actions. I believe that I know what's good and bad for me and I believe that I have the right to be trusted. You just have to give me time to prove you that I'm doing things the right way. I know myself and I know that I can make right decisions. Just trust me coz I know that I won't disappoint you. I just need you to trust me.

Now I feel like I'm doing something wrong. It hurts that you don't trust me and you doubt everything I do. I'm hurt and nothing feels right.

091112

No comments:

Post a Comment