Friday, October 26, 2012

3

I've tried it before and it didn't work.I thought it will but I was wrong. I didn't think it would be that hard. He was kind, smart and a funny guy but we weren't meant for each other.. He told me I was the one for him and that he would do anything for me. It was hard for him but it was harder for me since I had to lie to him. I accepted his heart even though I didn't like him. He was that persistent that even though I already told him a million times that I was not the one for him, still he persuaded me. He sent me letters, called me at home and and drew flowers on my test papers. And though I tried giving him a chance still our relationship didn't work. In the end we had to let go and just stay as friends. Maybe we were just too young by then that we still didn't understand a lot of things when it comes to relationship.1.

"If two people stay as friends after a break up, then they were never meant for each other."

The next time I had one was with someone I like but unfortunately we also didn't click. He was a funny guy with a lot to say  and he really liked teasing me to someone else. I liked him because he was smart and serious but I didn't think that he would be one of the mistakes in my life. I thought he was true and sincere until he broke up with me. I really thought that everything was going fine between us and that I finally got it right. I was not serious towards him at first but when days passed, I realized that he was really sincere and true. And by the time I was ready to get serious and all, he broke up with me. I was wrong, I should've not believed in him that easily. He deceived me and now everything had changed. I will never love again, I thought. And it was funny since I really do think that life just get even with me when this guy broke up with me. I mean, I hurt the first guy who liked me and now the guy I liked hurt me. Funny isn't it? We're now even. 2.

"Being brokenhearted is like having a broken ribs. On the outside it looks like nothing is wrong,but every breath hurts."

The last time I had a serious one was 3 years ago. He was my classmate and I really liked  him. We lasted for a year and a month and sadly that was the farthest we can go. I liked him because he was humorous, cute, independent, responsible, sweet, caring, thoughtful, gentleman and everything a girl wishes her boyfriend to be. We were in senior year in high school and we knew we were mature enough to have a serious relationship. First month was sweet, second month was lovely, until we had prom on our 6th month and graduation on the 7th. Everything was fine until we entered college. We were attending different schools and somehow we became far form each other. I was fine with long distance relationship even though it was hard but he wasn't. We had other issues too like communication and best friend issue so we decided to break up. I mean he decided to break up with me. I know it was all my fault and I really really really regret it now. After that, we didn't talk. We didn't have any communication until he talked to me one time like nothing happened. We were back on being friends, we were back on being strangers. 3.

"A Love Affair with Knowledge will Never End in Heartbreak"

Now I wish the next time I'll have one, I want it to be true and mature. I want someone who will understand me and won't push me on something I don't want. I want someone who is true and sincere who will  never ever hurt me. And lastly I want someone who will stay no matter how hard it is to be with me. Someone who will never let go of me no matter what happens.

102612

No comments:

Post a Comment