Monday, October 22, 2012

One More Chance

As what Nick said, "Give love a try, one more time" :) 
Maybe it's time to open up my heart to someone else!

2012 Wishlist #1210
Get a boyfriend!

*Reasons why I don't want to have a boyfriend.
1. I'm not the type of girl guys fall in love with.
2. I don't want to have any commitment. 
3. I'm not into texting. 
(Which means I don't want to text someone every hour, every minute, every second!)
4. There's no perfect guy.
5. I'm not perfect.
6. Guys will be guys.
7. I have a lot of crushes which means I can't love just one.
8. I'm better off alone.
9. I'm not confident that someone will accept me as I am.
10. I'm scared.
---------------------------
*Reasons why I slightly want to have a boyfriend.
1. I want to be with someone who can accept me for who I am.
2. I want to have a date on Valentine's Day.
3. I want to see a text message early in the morning saying "Good morning beautiful"
4. I'm jealous with my friends who have boyfriends.
5. I want to have someone I can talk to everyday, every hour, every minute, every second.
6. I want to have someone I can watch movie with, eat ice cream with, go to the mall with, star gazing with, have road trip with, and do anything with.
7. So I can have someone with me every time.
8. I wanna celebrate every month. (Monthsary)
9. I wanna feel loved.
10. I'm tired of being alone.

Maybe I should forget why I don't want to have a boyfriend and consider the things why I slightly want to have a boyfriend. :) And maybe I should try not to be so choosy because in the end, I might not get anyone at all. And maybe I should really try not to be so skeptical since someone is making an effort to show me that he really likes me. Well I hope he's sincere.

But I need a sign please! Or signs. I need confirmation if this one is right and if this one is true. I just can't afford another heartbreak right now so I'm very very careful. And I know he understands. :)   

102212

No comments:

Post a Comment