Sunday, October 14, 2012

JOY in one's heart is healthy :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE JOOOOOOOY! :)))


Kristina Joy Tan. I met her almost a year ago. She was an irregular and we were classmates on Sociology and Transpo Management. Now she has all her classes with us. 

Kristina Joy or "Ate Joy" is a really good friend. It's only been 10 months but we're already like best of friends. We talk about everything, argue or agree on some things, and we laugh about everything. Well, we are just happy girls who love to laugh... and laugh and laugh. :)) I'm happy when we're together and I love it when we think of crazy ideas that would make us laugh our hearts out. Lol. We both love blue, movies and books and we both love to eat, to go everywhere and to study. :P 

Ate Joy is a very kind girl. She's sweet and thoughtful. She loves horror movies but she get easily scared when she hears ghost stories. She's talkative and moody sometimes. And believe me you will never ever win an argument with her. She wouldn't just let you win. Lol. 

It's only been 10 months and I know I haven't seen all of her yet. But I believe that as we continue on being friends, eventually on the coming days, months or years, I will fully know her. Her personality, likes, dislikes and everything about her. :)
 
"A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, 
and one of the best things you can be."  
~Douglas Pagels

101412

No comments:

Post a Comment