Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's just a.....

He was following me around. A guitar on his hand and he was just smiling at me. I kept walking and he kept following. I headed for my classroom and just ignored him. Then he stopped at a distance when I sat on my seat. He looked straight into my eyes. He started strumming and then I heard his sweet voice. The next thing I knew he was already singing.. He was singing for someone. He was looking at me. He was singing for me.


Then he started walking towards me. Getting closer and closer and closer until he was just a meter away. My heart froze. I didn't move. But he smiled then leaned closer. He was about to kiss me when.......... I woke up. And it was only just a dream! Everything was not real. It's not true. It's only a dream. Just a dream :(


 Just a dream :(

100312

No comments:

Post a Comment