Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I suck at LOVE :(

Stop looking for perfect partners. Just find someone who knows how lucky they are when they have you.

I know. But why do I always look for someone else? There is someone who's happy to have me and who loves me for who I am. But why can't I accept him? Why can't I let him love me? Why? I don't understand. Maybe it's because I really suck at love.

We're friends. And I thought that's all we can be. But I was wrong. I'm hurt, I'm jealous, I'm wrong. I should've given him a chance. I should've told him what I really feel. Now everything's not the same. He's avoiding me, he's not talking to me and he's not even looking at me. And believe me it hurts. We're together but it's like we don't see each other. We're on the same room but it feels like we're worlds apart. We're friends but it feels like we're strangers. Or at least we were friends. And I hate it when he doesn't say hi, I hate it when he doesn't talk to me and I hate it most when he ignores me in front our our friends. I hate it

It's weird and it hurts.

Time machine please? So I can go back to that time when he asked me that thing. That thing that ruined everything! That thing that ruined our friendship! That thing I will never want to hear again! 

Well, now I can say that i really suck at everything. Even in love. Poor me. :'<

101612

No comments:

Post a Comment