Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's you!

Why are you so manhid? Isn't it too obvious that all my posts are about you and yet you still don't have any idea, even a slightest idea, that it's you. Do I still have to mention you on every post I make? Do I still have to write your name and be proud that you're ignoring me? Do I still have to show everyone that I like you even though you don't want to talk to me. Okay. I'll do that. Maybe no. Never. 

And it's so funny when you have everything about him on your posts and still he doesn't know it's him.

I give up. Ako na nga ung gumagawa ng paraan pero wala pa din. I'll open up a conversation but still you wouldn't do anything to continue it. I mean, I'll say hi and you'll say hello and that's it. You wouldn't reply after. It's like if I say okay, you'll say okay too and that'll kill the conversation. Such a waste. Sad. We both know what's there between us but what are you doing? Have you changed your mind about me? Have you already realized that you don't like me anymore like how you liked me before? It's fine! Just tell it to me and I'll understand. It's better than making me hanging on on something hopeless. Just say it. Coz I'm tired of waiting and wondering if there's still something between us.

 Slowing drifting away...

I'm tired of having feelings. :(

072513

No comments:

Post a Comment