Monday, July 15, 2013

Little Miss...

Lazy. I feel like I can sleep for weeks. Or forever. I don't want to get up and just bury myself  on my bed. I feel like it's bed weather everyday. Like everyday is a nothing special day so I'll just  sleep and sleep and sleep til I don't wake up anymore. Even my fingers don't want to move. My hair freezes and my body just won't move. Lazy me.
 
Foolish. I know I'm young. And I admit I'm foolish. Every young people is foolish. That's given. But wasting my time on unimportant things and letting time pass by without doing anything worth it, I think that's even more foolish. Yes, I'm still young but no, I won't be foolish forever. Maybe I'm just enjoying my life and it's okay to be foolish once in a while. That's just so foolish of  me.

Heartbroken. I don't mind being single. But I mind being heartbroken even though I'm single. Just how  did that happen? I don't know either. He's not my boyfriend, we don't even talk, but then it hurts like hell when I see him with someone else. It makes me sad. It breaks my heart. Am I that pathetic? Heartbroken me.

Indecisive. Yes.  No. Maybe. I'm not sure. I'll think about it. Life is too short to think twice about things you really want. Trust your instincts. If it tells you yes, then yes. If it tells you no, then no. Coz opportunities pass in a blink of an eye. You must learn to grab it before it's gone. It's okay to make mistakes, it's okay to explore, coz it's better to say "at least I tried" than "I should've done it." That's so indecisive of me.

Moody. One second I'm happy, the next I'm mad. One second I'm excited, the next I'm sad. Sometimes I really think I must be crazy. With my mood swings and everything, it affects not only me but everyone around me. And as much as I want to be happy, my mood tells me no. Moody me.

Overemotional. Maybe I should stop being so emotional with everything that's happening in my life.Maybe I should just keep it to myself and get over it right away. Like how everyone easily forgets about me. I know. I'm being emotional right now but that's reality. Everyone forgets. Everyone leaves. It's hard but we should accept it. That's just overemotional me.

071513

No comments:

Post a Comment