Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Book: November 9 by Colleen Hoover

★★★★/★★★★★

“You’ll never be able to find yourself if you’re lost in someone else.”

First reaction: Insta-love

After Second Nov 9th: Who cares if it's insta-love?

After Third Nov 9: Ben is an idiot!

Reading the Plot twist: I knew it!

When I finished the book: Asdfghjfdglhdfgnbkjnjkh :")

This book got me like "what the hell Colleen? seriously?" I have so many things to say about this book but now that I'm writing this all I can say is "good job colleen hoover". The only reason why I'm not giving it a five star is because of the plot twist (read it if you want to know what I'm talking about).

Like her other books, this one is funny and unique and poetic and heartbreaking.

Fallon meets Ben on her last day in New York. She's having lunch with her father when Ben suddenly butts in, pretending to be her boyfriend. And we all know what happened when a girl and a boy pretend to be in a relationship. Shit gets real.

I enjoyed this book so much I laughed and cried and smiled and got my heart  broken. I loved how Ben fell in love with Fallon but of course that's before I knew what really happened. Somehow I wonder if Ben really fell for her the first time he met her or only because he knew she was Fallon. But either way, I loved how he didn't give up on Fallon.


“I’m not finished falling in love with you yet.”
-Ben to Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment