Friday, January 29, 2016

Movie: The Kings of Summer 2013

 ★★★★★/★★★★★

This movie left me heartbroken. For what reason? I'm not sure. I just found myself still crying even after it ended and I guess I should stop being so effin' emotional about everything! :"(

I recommend this film not only to teenagers but to everyone for it not only teaches us a thing or two or a lot about being a teenager but it also shows us how the lack of parental guidance affects us and how people around us contribute so much in our upbringing.

I connected so much with Joe because when I was younger I also felt the need to get away, to move far enough so no one could find me. And I guess there's really a time when everyone feels that way. When we feel like we need to get away from everyone else to find ourselves, to find want we want and to know if we really want it.This film got me so emotionally engrossed and I love how it teaches us things about life, friendship, love and self-sufficiency.


No comments:

Post a Comment