Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Running Man: Kim Jong Kook

Personal Information:
Name: Kim Jong-kook
Age: 39
Birthday: April 25, 1976
Height: 1.77 m (5'9)
Occupation: Singer-Dancer-Entertainer-Television Personality

I first knew Kim Jong kook in the variety show Running Man. At first I was watching it because the guests were my favorite artists but then later on I came to love it because of the members. Now they are my weekly dose of laughter and I'm loving them more and more with every episode.

And of course, I have my favorite members. Actually I love them all but on different levels. Now let me introduce you to my first favorite member.


 In RM he's called "The Commander", "Mr. Capable", "The Tiger", "Sparta Kook", "Kookie" and "The One Man" and you can't really deny that these all are him. He's strong, smart, capable and I'm sure you can name the rest. But what I like most about him is that he always uses his brain before making a move. I've watched almost every episode of the show and Jong kook oppa is surely The Commander. Other members always get intimidated with him to the point that they get frustrated at how capable he is especially Jae suk oppa. Tsk.

Another thing I love about him is his weakness in front of a girl. Because under those muscles is still a softie who gets shy in front of a girl. There were so many episodes where he showed weakness in the presence of a girl that it was okay for him to lose rather than go against a girl. It's so gentleman of him that the other members use that for advantage and they let a female guest charm Jong kook oppa so he could lose. Ke ke.

One of my favorite guests that Jong kook oppa got so nervous and shy being partnered with was Moon Geun young. They were so cute and obviously Jong kook oppa was nervous and shy in front of her.



There was also another girl who can tame Jong kook oppa everytime she was on the show.
Shy Jong kook oppa is cute!!! :")

 
The members always want to defeat Jong kook oppa and it's funny whenever they join forces but end up betraying each other. It's so typical of them and it's what makes the show more entertaining. It's also hilarious everytime they are badmouthing Jong kook oppa but when he's in front of them they're like his servants. They always say mean things behind his back but one yell from him and they all get obedient. Lol.


I really hope this show continues and they guest my favorite artists like Lee Min ho, So Ji sub and others. I will never get tired watching, re-watching, it and I'm sure to cheer for them for more episodes! 
 
You can watch Running Man at KShowOnline.

No comments:

Post a Comment