Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Beachin' Summer ☀

Costa Villa Beach Resort San Juan, La Union

Summer is almost over but not for us. Just got back from La Union with Ate joy's family and it was fuuuun! I had a great time with them. :)

Kia. Tonet. Dez. Aly. Kim. Joy. Eli.


The beach was nice and there were many people when we got there. It was around 3 when we arrived so the sun was still up and we had a hard time walking on the burning sand. It was hot! 


I missed the beach so I was really happy I came. 
It was years ago the last time I was in the beach. We all had fun just swimming and enjoying the summer sun. Our cameras got all full that we had to use our phones too. We also got to bond with Ate Joy's family which made us even closer. We played cards all night that we were sleepless the next day. It was also nice because it's been a while since we spent time together like that since we graduated. Too bad Nikki wasn't able to come.

060414

No comments:

Post a Comment