Monday, June 2, 2014

Keep Calm and Watch Movies

 What movie made you fall in love with watching movies? 
 Comedy. Romance. Family. Action. Horror. Adventure. Drama
We all love different kind of movies. But no matter what genre we love, there's always this one movie we will always love and remember. The movie that made us love watching more and more movies. 
Do you remember these lines? 
  • "You jump, I jump, remember?"
  • "Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it."
  • "After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." 
How about this line?
"They're grown-up criminals... ...but this is my neighborhood and this is my house. No matter how old they are, no matter how big they are... ...they can't beat me here. They can't beat me at home."

This line is from Home Alone 3 (1997) 
 I really love the movie. I first saw the film when I was 8 and since then it became one of my favorites. I've seen it with my family for over 50 times and it never failed to make us laugh. Alex was so brave, smart and funny. The movie was great.
I guess it became the movie that made me watch more and more movies because I always have a good time everytime I watch it. It reminds me of happy memories I have with my family, when we used to laugh together.

Movies. I love movies. My sisters and I have been movie geeks since the VHS era. It's our bonding time. And now it's easier for us to be updated with the new and upcoming movies through GMovies. 

 This app helps us view, watch trailers, and even reserve tickets for the movie we want to see through our mobile phone. It's very convenient and we can now get updates with the movies we love.

This is definitely the ultimate pocket app for all movie lovers like me. An app we will all love.
You can download GMovies on App Store or Google Play
 You can also enjoy the GMovies experience by following:
GMovies on Facebook
@GMoviesApp on Twitter
@GMovies on Instagram
GMovies on Youtube

Want to have a #movieallyoucan experience? Just answer this question, “What movie made you fall in love with watching movies?” and comment it below. If I win, you can also win two (2) FREE movie dates each week for one (1) month. 

To learn more about the #movieallyoucan passes for this blog contest, visit www.gmovies.ph.


1 comment: