Friday, June 27, 2014

Story: Finding Mr. Alexander

This is my second story so far and I don't know what's with me and the name Alexander but I just love it. 

The story is about a girl lying to her family about having a perfect boyfriend. She really didn't think that there would be a guy like him (like the one she's describing to her family) and imagine her surprise when she finally meets that guy only to disappoint her. It's a fun and exciting story about girl meets boy and everything in between.

Prologue

I hate beers and plastics and history and cockroaches but do you know what I hate the most? What I hate the most is the handsome-smart -slash-playboy-millionaire-slash-sexy-math-genius-slash-Mr-know-it-all Alex! In short, I hate Alexander Matthew Johnson the most who is everything I've been telling and describing to my family for years now as my boyfriend minus his bad sides. And believe me when I say that his bad sides are really really bad. Really! They include cutting classes, bullying, being a jerk, kissing and making out with every girl in the campus, drinking, clubbing and breaking every girl's heart. I've seen these before. But he's my last and only and impossible hope. I should ask him out. I must ask him out. I should make him my boyfriend even just for a day. I should beg him. Or just blackmail him. Or else, I die. Seriously. Because when you're young and foolish and you lie about having a hot, handsome, smart boyfriend to your family who lives across the world and is coming over just to meet him, then your last option would be to present them all the lies you've been telling them for four years. And never in my whole life I've imagined that my first boyfriend, well, imaginary first boyfriend, would be true. And living and breathing and attending my same classes.

I love writing different stories and I'm really excited to finish this one. :)

062714

No comments:

Post a Comment