Friday, June 13, 2014

TV Show: Running Man

I've been watching this variety show for a while now and it never failed to make me laugh. I started watching episodes with my favorite artists on them and now I'm planning on watching the remaining episodes I haven't seen yet.
Yoo Jae-suk, Kim Jong-kook, Ji Suk-jin, Gary, Song Ji-hyo, Haha, Lee Kwang-soo

The show is about winning the race by completing missions in each landmark given. They are usually divided into teams especially if they have guests or sometimes they should finish the game on their own. My favorite part of the show is when it's time to rip each other's name tag where everyone start running and hiding. It's funny! xD
I love all their episodes but my favorites were the ones where they had Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jong suk, Rain, Kim Soo Hyun, Gikwang, Lee Joon, and Big Bang as guests. They were in different episodes but I would love it if they will guest them all in one episode. Hihi. :) 
They had 3 episodes in Australia with their guests, Kim Woo bin and Rain, that I really loved. I remember I was watching it 1 in the morning and I can't stop laughing because of them. :)) Such a funny and good show. :D
 I have artists that I want to see in the show but unfortunately until now they haven't been guested yet. I like to see Lee Min Ho and Super Junior on the show. Though some members of Super Junior have been on the show already, still I want them all to be on one episode. I also like to see So Ji-sub, Ahn Jae-hyun and Se7en on the show. :)
 06132014

No comments:

Post a Comment