Tuesday, June 17, 2014

OCAMPO Family :)

It's been a while since our family was last completed so we were happy to spend time together again. I think it was 5 or 6 years ago the last time we saw our dad's sister, Tita Dorris, and her family so it's really nice to see them after all those years. We're also happy because my dad and their cousin, Tita Alma, is here too.

We went to Laguna last weekend for our family outing. We spend overnight at one of the private resorts there and really had fun. Though summer is already over, we had so much fun swimming and just eating.

OCAMPO Family
 
 

Those two days we spent together brought us happiness and we were able to look back at the good memories we all had. We filled each other with funny stories and great thoughts we can only share with our family. We also shared past experiences we had and most of them were funny. It was such a nice time and I'm so sure we will all miss it. It gave us time to bond and be closer to each other.

My cute cousins. Yumi and Kody.
Jb, Rainne, Chirstian, Gerald, Chrisline.

Before going home, we also dropped by Dr. Jose Rizal's house.
I remember I was in high school the last time I was there. It was for our field trip and I think I won't be able to go there if it wasn't for that. 
We took pictures and just went around the house. I'm not a fan of history but visiting places like Rizal's house is also fascinating.
 
It was really a time well spent with my family. Days I wish we can always have. :)

06162014

No comments:

Post a Comment