Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Concert: We The Kings Live in Manila 06072014


 WE THE KINGS!! :))))
I went to their show last June 7 at SM Skydome and they were really really amazing!! Had so much fun watching them with my sister, Yana! :)
The show started around 8 in the evening and we just had a great time all night long. They opened the show with the song Queen of  Hearts followed by Skyway Avenue which I really really loved! I sang my heart out with it. They also performed Any Other Way, Whoa, She Takes Me High, I like It and my all time favorite We'll Be A Dream. It was a great song!! They also played a lot more like Secret Valentine, Just Keep Breathing, Find You There, Art of War, say You Like Me and Check Yes Juliet!! They were really amazing! My favorites were Check Yes Juliet, Say You Like Me and Secret Valentine. Their last song was Sad Song which I also really really loved. Actually I loved all their songs!! We The Kings were just so great I want them back again. :)

Hunter. Danny. Travis. Charles. Coley.

Here's a video of them performing Just Keep Breathing

Find me! Find me! Find Me!!! :)

06102014

No comments:

Post a Comment