Friday, June 27, 2014

Movie: Transformers: Age of Extinction


I was lucky enough to win a pair of tickets to Transformers: Age of Extinction block screening at IMAX SM Aura last June 25, 2014. I went with my sister and we enjoyed it. :)

I'm a fan of Transformers and I was happy we were able to watch it for free. And in IMAX. :P I love the movies and to be honest, I was a little disappointed when I found out that Shia and the previous casts won't be on this one anymore. Just how nice is it to see Josh Duhamel fight those decepticons again? Ugh! Unfortunately he wasn't there. 
The first three movies were bad ass and I think I can't say the same with this one. I love Mark Wahlberg but the movie is, I don't know, something I wasn't expecting. It was funny and I love the action scenes but I wanted more, I wanted better plot. I also think that Nicola Peltz wasn't right for the role of Tessa. I just hope that the next movie will be better. :)

 ★★
(2/5)

062714

No comments:

Post a Comment