Monday, May 27, 2013

Anime: Sword Art Online

I've heard this anime from a friend of mine and he said it was good. So I tried watching it and he was right! I was instantly hooked and it reminded me of my friends who love playing online games. I loved it from the first episode and when I finished it, I wanted more! I just can't get enough of Kirito-kun and Azuna! They were both amazing and I want more of them.



This anime was really entertaining and the story was good. I enjoyed every episode, always wanting more until episode 15, when Kirito defeated Akihiko and he finally went back to the real world. After that episode I was quite disappointed because Kirito had to enter another virtual game to save Azuna. And he had a new partner. Noooooo! I liked Sugu/Leafa but I liked Azuna more! Anyway, it was a great anime, one that you will love the moment you start watching it.

Kirito and Azuna moments. :))

And I just love love love their backs. Hihi. ❤

Well, I guess now I already had enough of them. :)

05262013

No comments:

Post a Comment