Friday, May 17, 2013

TV Series: The Vampire Diaries (2009) Season 1

 The Vampire Diaries: Season 1

“I met a girl, we talked, it was epic, then the sun came up and reality set in… well this is reality, right here” 

-I like Stefan and how much he loves Elena. They're good together and they're perfect for each other.


-But I liked Damon the first time I saw him and I knew that somehow Elena would fall for him. That's what I've been waiting for :">

 Season 1 is where it all started, of course. It's when Elena's parents died. Jenna is their new guardian and Jeremy started to be a rebel. Elena met and dated Stefan which soon she discovered is a vampire. It's also when Bonnie discovered that she is a witch. Their other bestfriend, Caroline, met Damon, who is Stefan's brother, and is now interested in Elena because she looks like Katherine which turns out that she is Katherine's dopplganger. Elena's ex boyfriend, Matt, has a sister, Vicky, who Jeremy likes and later on is turned into a vampire by Damon. Other characters are Tyler, who will later discover that he is a werewolf, Alaric, the new history teacher, Sheriff Forbes, Caroline's mom and Mr. & Mrs. Lockwood.

The story basically revolves around the comeback of Vampires and other supernatural beings in Mystic falls and of course the love story between Elena, Stefan, Damon and Katherine. :)

--Photos--

 

 http://images.wikia.com/vampirediaries/images/4/4c/Stefan_and_Damon_10.jpg
 Damon: It’s good to be home. I think I might stay a while. This town could use a bit of a wake-up call, don’t you think? Stefan: What are you up to, Damon? Damon: That’s for me to know and for you to… dot dot dot.
------
Damon: Is it working Stefan? Being around her, being in her world?
Does it make you feel alive?
Stefan: She is not Katherine.
Damon: Well, let’s hope not. We both know how that ended.

------

Damon: I like you. You know how to laugh...
Elena: I'm sorry. You lost her too.
... I'm sorry. About Katherine. You lost her too.

  
 Damon: Don't look at me with those judgy little eyes.
  
fuckyeahdamonelena:

snapshotlexie:

Elena: Is Stefan here?Damon: Yep.Elena: Where is he?Damon: And good morning to you little Miss “I’m on a mission”Elena: How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you’ve done?Damon: And how can you be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib.Elena: If you wanted me dead, I’d be dead.Damon:  Yes, you would.Elena: But I’m notDamon: …yetElena: Where is Stefan?Damon: He’s upstairs. Singing the rain in Spain. Knock yourself out!

The Vampire Diaries 1.07 - “Haunted”


 
      Elena: Is Stefan here?     
Damon: Yup.     
Elena: Where is he?     
Damon: And good morning to you, little miss ‘I’m on a mission.'     
Elena: How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you’ve done?     
Damon: And how can you be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?     
Elena: If you wanted me dead, I'd be dead.     
Damon: Yes, you would.     
Elena: But I’m not.     
Damon: Yet.     
Elena: Where is Stefan?     
Damon: He's upstairs. Singing "The Rain In Spain." Knock yourself out.

 
 *Elena is crying over Vicki's body*
Damon: You should go. I got this.
Elena: You did this. This is your fault!
Damon: You confuse me for someone with remorse.
*Elena is trying to hit Damon, but he catches her hand in a move*
Damon: None of this matter to me, none to me.
Elena: People die around you. How could it not matter? It matters, and you know it.
*Elena gives him a slap in face*
Damon: Mmm. You need to leave. Your wounds are bleeding, and you need to LEAVE.

 Damon: Does it get tiring? Being so righteous? 
Elena: It flares up in the presence of psychopaths. 
Damon: Ouch! Well consider this psychopath’s feeling hurt.

 
Elena: I saved your life.
Damon: I know.
Elena: And don’t you forget it!
The Vampire Diaries - 01x11 Bloodlines
 Damon: You were there in the road, all damsel in destress-like. And I
knew it'd piss off Stefan, and you're not the worst company in the world Elena.
Elena: I used to be more fun.
Damon: You did okay.
Elena: I saved your life.
Damon: I know.
Elena: And don't you forget it.

Photobucket
  Damon: Elena... Would you like to dance?
Elena: I would love to.
(To Stefan) May I have is dance?

 fuckyeahdamonelena:

despereaux:

Jenna: (whispering) He’s ridicously hot!Elena: Shhh(Damon hears and smiles)Elena: He’s an ass.(Damon rolls his eyes) — The Vampire Diaries 1x13 ~ “Children of the Damned”
 Jenna: (whispering) He’s ridicously hot!
Elena: Shhh
(Damon hears and smiles)
Elena: He’s an ass.
(Damon rolls his eyes)

fuckyeahdamonelena:

Damon: Is it real?Elena: Is what real?Damon: This renewed sense of brother hood. Can I trust him?Elena: Yes you can trust him.(Damon looks skeptical, super speeds over to Elena and looks into her eyes)Damon: Can I trust him?Elena: I’m wearing vervain, Damon. It’s not going to work.Damon: I’m not compelling you. I just want you to answer me…honestly.(Elena wonders if she should continue the lie)Elena: Of course you can.The Vampire Diaries - Children of the Damned (1x13)
http://anditsdraining.tumblr.com/post/372044874/damon-is-it-real-elena-is-what-real-damon
Damon: Is it real?
Elena: Is what real?
Damon: This renewed sense of brother hood. Can I trust him?
Elena: Yes you can trust him.
(Damon looks skeptical, super speeds over to Elena and looks into her eyes)
Damon: Can I trust him?
Elena: I’m wearing vervain, Damon. It’s not going to work.
Damon: I’m not compelling you. I just want you to answer me…honestly.
(Elena wonders if she should continue the lie)
Elena: Of course you can.

 0996_1f4b_500
 Damon: The only one I can count on is me! You made sure of that many years ago, Stefan. [to Elena] But you, you had me fooled.

2772_e07f
 Damon: Fool me once, shame on you.
Elena: When we were in Atlanta, why didn’t you use your compulsion on me?
Damon: Who’s to say I didn’t?
Elena: You didn’t. I know you didn’t…but you could have. You and I, we have something - an understanding. And I know that my betrayal hurt you different from how it is with you and Stefan but I’m promising you this now, I will help you get Katherine back.
Damon: I wish I could believe you.
(Elena takes off her vervain-filled necklace)
Elena: Ask me if I’m lying now.

 
 Damon: You know Anna won't stop by the way. No matter what I do.
Elena: Then we'll deal with it.
Damon: I didn't compel you in Atlanta because we were having fun, and I wanted it to be real.
I'm trusting you. Don't make me regret it. 

 
 Elena : I'm sorry.

  
Elena: “Stefan?”
Damon: “Better. Me.”
Elena: “You look, uh…”
 
Damon: “Dashing? Gorgeous? Irresistible?”
Elena: “Wrecked. You look wrecked.”

 
 Elena: I can get in.
Damon: You're not going in there.
Elena: I'm going.
Damon: You're not going in there!
Elena: Why are they doing this? What do they want with him?
Damon: Revenge. They want revenge.
Elena: We've gotta do something.
Damon: I know.
Elena: We can't let them hurt him, we've gotta get him out there.
Damon: I know. Elena, I know. 

 
Elena: Oh good, you're here.
Damon: You ask, I come. I'm easy like that....
Damon: No Elena! I will not, go to your bedroom with you!

Elena: Have you noticed what your brother's been up to?
Damon: Nope. Been too preoccupied with yours. Jeremy's been asking questions about Vicki Donovan's death.
Elena: He knows that her death was ruled an overdose.
Damon: Really? "Oh, but, Sheriff, someone buried her. Who would do that?" I know. I know. Me! I mean, I could compel him, but he's wearing vervain.
Elena: No. I don't want you to compel him.
Damon: If he keeps asking questions...
Elena: Damon, no. I'm serious. I'm not gonna do that to him again. I'll handle it.
Damon: Ok. Don't say I didn't warn you.
*Damon takes one red rose from a bouquet and gives it to Elena*
 
I  just love this scene! :)

 
Damon : So,you'll be here again tonight ?
Elena : Is that a problem ?
Damon : Yes, you are a complete nuisance.
Elena : (smile sigh) I'll se you later.
 
Elena: He has to eat. What's his favorite kind of, um...
Damon : His favorite kind of what?
Elena : Type of, animal blood that he prefers?
Damon : Ew gross!
 
 Damon : Look, are you gonna be okay here? I have to run out. I have an errand with the teacher.
Elena : The teacher? Alaric? Are you two friends now?
Damon : I don't have any friends, Elena.
Elena : Right.
Damon : You should um, you should stay up here. You shouldn't be down there by yourself.
Elena : I'll be fine.
Damon : You know, you're very trusting of him, given the circumstances.
Elena : So are you. Otherwise you wouldn't be leaving.
Damon : I wont be long.
 
Damon: You've successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality.
Elena: Don't forget who helped me.
Damon: I hate myself.
Elena : You took a risk with Damon, why did you think he would give it to me?
Isobel: Cuz he's in love with you.....
Elena : ?!
Damon : ...oops...

 6590_296a_500
 Damon: Don’t worry. Elena is not Katherine.
Stefan: You’re right. She’s not.

(Elena walks up)
Damon : Or maybe she is"


 
 Oh God.

 
Damon: I like you better like this. The period look, didn't suit you.
Elena: Is that an insult?
Damon: Actually, Elena, it is a compliment of the highest order.
Elena: Look, I know Stefan is worried about our friendship.
Damon: Did he mention something to you too?
Elena: No, did he mention something to you?
Damon: No.Nothing worth repeating.
Elena: So I think you should stop with the flirty little comments and that eye thing you do.
Damon: What eye thing?
Elena: Don't make me regret being your friend. Okay?


  
Damon: You know, I came to this town wanting to destroy it. Tonight I found myself wanting to protect it. How does that happen? I'm not a hero, Elena. I don't do good. It's not... in me. 
Katherine (pretending to be Elena): Maybe it is. 
Damon: No. No, it's reserved for my brother, and you, and Bonnie... who even though she has every reason to hate me still helped Stefan save me. 
Katherine: Why do you sound so surprised? 
Damon: Because she did it for you. Which means that somewhere along the way, you decided that I was worth saving. I wanted to thank you for that. 
Katherine: You're welcome.

I really thought they'd kiss. But it's Katherine. -__-  

*Gosh! I just love TVD. From the moment I've first seen it, I can't stop myself from watching it. From Season 1 to Season 2 to Season 3 and now Season 4 is ending. I can't wait for Season 5! :))

-------
(Some photos are not mine)

05172013

No comments:

Post a Comment