Wednesday, May 29, 2013

05.28.2013

I can't think of any other title because I believe that if I write any other word, I'm afraid it would be too obvious on whom it is about. So yeah, I'm talking about May 28, 2013. ❤

Here's what happened, I was surfing the net the whole day yesterday and when I got bored, I decided to just sit down and rest. Then my sister turned on the tv. We were watching and then suddenly I remembered that I was supposed to check something on the internet. So I grabbed my phone, tapped the link that would bring me online (but it's directed to my fb) then I noticed a notification that read, "?????? tagged a photo of you" And that was it. I died after. LOL

The rest will be  history. :"""> 

Omg.
OMG!
OMG!!!

And here we go again.... 
 

And....

 I was so sure....
 
 

But I know that I shouldn't!!

But....
 

 But still I can't....
 

Coz I know that....
 
 

 So please....


But I know that....

05292013

No comments:

Post a Comment