Sunday, May 19, 2013

KMovie: R2B: Return to Base 2012

★★★★/★★★★★

There were only two reasons why I watched this movie. First, I love Rain and second, I love movies like this (comedy-action with a little bit of drama and romance). The story is about Tae-yoon, a Black Eagles Air Force pilot, who was forced to transfer to combat flying F-15K unit after screwing their air show demonstration by performing a dangerous stunt. 

I love the movie because it was funny, not mentioning that Rain is always funny, and the story will get you to laugh and cry and everything. It was good and I enjoyed it. It was just sad that Dae-suh had to die. And I really cried by the way. :'( I also love how Tae-yoon pursued Sergeant Yoo even though she was mean to him at first. And that prize he asked even though he knew that his superior wouldn't agree, but just to fly Sergeant Yoo on one of the fighter jet. He was willing to disobey his superior for her. Wasn't that so sweet? I mean, I wanna marry a guy who would do that to me. Right? :))





05192013

No comments:

Post a Comment