Friday, May 3, 2013

Must watch Kdramas :))

I'm a kdrama addict and I want to share the dramas I've seen. I've watched these with my sisters and we're very fond of Korean dramas and movies. :)

*Full House


*Stairway to Heaven


*Tree of Heaven

 
*My 19 Years Old Sister In Law


*Boys Over Flowers



*He's Beautiful


*Endless Love


*My Name is Kim Sam Soon


*A Love to Kill


*49 Days


*All About Eve


*Jewel in the Palace


*Queen Seondeok


*Dong Yi


*Jumong



*Chuno



*Witch Yoo Hee


*Which Star Are You From


*Stars Falling From the Sky


*Cinderella Man



*Cinderella's Sister


*Coffee Prince


*Goong



*Goong S 


*City Hunter


*Personal Preference



*Couple or Trouble


*My Sassy Girl


*My Girl

 
*East of Eden


*Hwang Jin Yi


*Sangdo Let's Go to School


*Playful Kiss


*My Girlfriend is a Gumiho


*Shining Inheritance


*Oh My Lady


*Only You


*Secret Garden


*Temptation of Wife


*Love Story in Harvard


*Attic Cat


*Wonderful Life


*Spring Waltz


*Lovers

 

*3 Dads 1 Mom


*Heartstring


*Poseidon


*Sungkyunkwan Scandal


*Wild Romance


*Dream High 1&2




*Fugitive: Plan B


*School 2013


*Moon Embracing the Sun


*Love Rain


*Faith 



And I'm currently watching:
*Gu Family Book
*Big
*To The Beautiful You 
*When A Man Loves

And on my watch list:
*Missing You
*Princess' Man
*Lie To Me
*My Princess
*Iris 1&2
*Rooftop Prince
*Queen In Hyun's Man
*Warrior Baek Dong Soo

I've watched City Hunter thrice already and Faith twice since I love Lee Min Ho so much. He's Beautiful and Coffee Prince twice and I'm re-watching Full House. I also want to re-watch Boys Over Flowers. :)

I'm also waiting for Lee Min Ho's new drama "Heirs" which I read will be aired in Korea later on October. I love Lee Min Ho that much that I can watch City Hunter and Faith over and over again. :))

050213

No comments:

Post a Comment