Monday, May 6, 2013

KDrama: Full House 2004

I still remember the first time we watched this drama. My sisters and I were really fond of Rain (like we really really liked him) and we like the drama because it was funny and the story was good. We loved it so much that we watched it again and again until we decided we had enough. But still, I missed it. Now I'm re-watching it and I remember a lot of things because of this drama. Good old days. :)

I'm currently on episode 4 now and I can't wait to see the rest of it like I haven't watched it already. Somehow I still get excited and I just can't wait to finish it. :)

 Episode 3. After their wedding, they went somewhere to spend their honeymoon. :) I can already feel something on this episode. Hmm.

 I love this scene when Young Jae bought Ji Eun an ice cream because she was crying and complaining about coming with him and agreeing on marrying him on the first place. :)

Gah. I just love this drama I can watch it all over again when I finish it. Tsk. Never gets old. Still the #1 drama for me. Maybe because it's the first drama I watched with my mom and sisters. :) I also love Rain and Song Hye Kyo! :)

050613

No comments:

Post a Comment