Friday, July 27, 2012

먹자 :)

It was my first time to taste Korean Foods and I liked it. Ye Dang is a Korean Restaurant near Metro Walk in Pasig. I went with my sis Yana, my friend Ate Joy and her sister Kim :)

Ate Joy, Yana and Kim :))

I'm not sure with the names but we tried Bulgogi, Bibimba, Kimchi and others which I already forgot the name. The staff were also nice and there was one Kuya who thought Ate Joy was a korean so he talked to her in english with accent. Haha.. He was funny. :)



Want I really wanted to try were that pork wrapped in lettuce and jajangmyun but unfortunately they didn't have jajangmyun. I hope next time we'll find a place where they serve jajangmyun :) I was also excited to try kimchi. I'm not familiar with other Korean foods but I'm sure I'll be happy to try them. Maybe next time :D

072612

No comments:

Post a Comment