Thursday, July 12, 2012

Poem: Both sides of the Story :(


Coz I’m just a girl                                              Coz I’m just a boy
Just an ordinary girl,                                      Just an ordinary boy,
I wear t-shirt and jeans                              I don’t boast what I have or wear
I’m not like any other teens…                Who cares? Coz I don’t even care…
I sit in class next to Einstein                  I hate my class and my teachers too
My lab partner was never on time,              Coz they notice everything I do,
I hate PE but I love Math                                  I hate Math but Music rocks
Everything’s fine, well it’s not…                Everything’s fine, yes it sucks…        
I don’t dye my hair blonde or brown              I don’t have sports or anything
And I don’t drink when I feel down,              Just my music and my dancing,
I don’t party and go to bars                          I don’t hang out with other guys
I don’t have one of those cars…              Coz I don’t pretend and I hate lies…
And I don’t smoke or wear make up        I don’t smoke but I sometimes drink
I study to make it on the top,                             I don’t study but I sure think,
I like someone but he’s obscure                       I like someone but she’s difficult
He’s different and I’m not sure…               She’s beautiful and she’s different…
I barely see him in school                             She’s a bookworm and she’s smart
But he seems kind and somehow cool,        But she never talks and she’s snob,
He walks around with his earphones on     She walks around with her iPod on
And I always see him alone…                                   And I always see her sad…
We never knew each other                                  We never talked to each other
But we always see each other,                           But we sure pass by each other,
He’s tall and cute but barely smiles           She’s nice and cute but barely smiles
I like him but I’m afraid to try…                       I like her but I’m scared to try…
And he’ll never notice me                                          And she’ll never notice me
Coz I’m a girl that no one sees,                           Coz I’m a guy that no one sees,
He’ll never look, he’ll never feel                      She’ll never look, she’ll never feel
The way I do coz he’s just too real…         The way I do coz she’s just too real…


        
                                      
                                                                               -071212

No comments:

Post a Comment